Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Good movie

So we finished watching Glory road today in African American studies. It was a great movie but I could barely focus on the beautiful message because I was too busy eyeing the coach.
Like What?! 
He was all sweaty and yelling cause he was pissed off and it was so damn hot. He was pacing back and forth in an almost predatorial way. 
I almost died.
I was this close to taking off my underwear in class but I didn't cause what good would that do? Anyways he was so sexy and I was trying to keep it in cause I was in school but inside I was like this
 Lol 
 Tell me this man isn't sexy though 
I wud so do that ^^
 Anyways so I did what I always do and I imdb-ed him and found out that he was born in 1971 and I was like whooee. 
I did the math( well my calculator did, I didn't really do shit) and found out he's only 28 years older than me and he's 43 now and I almost soiled my underwear over him.
 Geez I need therapeutical attention.
I am so wrong
I'm like oh he's only 30 years older than me. 
Im filthly.
Disgusting.
Unclean.
Lol bye y'all that's all I wanted to say
Ciao :{ 
( mustache man^^). 
Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

After reading "Hypothetical Situations" what do you think?