Monday, May 26, 2014

More news on Mr. Sexy

This actually happened on Friday before break but i forgot to post it then.
Sorry.
So this is what happened: I was leaving 1st period a little late and the hallway was completely empty and straight ahead I see some of my male friends and coming down the hallway to the left is Mr. Sexy I stop to chat with them and I glance down the left hallway and he's really close so I walk on after like 2 seconds he says: " what are you guys doing wondering around?" They're like "going to the vending machines " 
And he's like those don't open till 1:30! And so he keeps fussing at them and I turn around and he's looking straight at me. I turn around and I'm like oh god what the hell?
He never yells at anybody.
Ever. 
Nobody at my school really does- especially him. 
Also there was the assistant principal behind the boys and if he didn't have a problem with it why should he? 
Me and my friends always waste time during class wondering the hallways and all he did was stare but not say shit.
All he had to do was be chill like " hey guys you need to go to class" they're not belligerent troublemakers and he knows that cause he always used to talk and pick on them and have fun.
Some people are saying he was pissed cause they were talking to me.  
I dunno I just wanna know what y'all think.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, it definitely shows your young teen spirit. It's very interesting to read some of your stories especially since I can relate to a lot of this. Keep writing cause I would like to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW! If this guy is going to around and bossing people I would make sure not to get too close to him. He may be a type A personality and is all about taking leadership and control so that's probably why he said those things. And if he didn't scream at you directly (only at your guy friends) then he may have been trying to get your attention. I don't really know how this guy may feel about you just yet but I would keep trying to talk to him and kill him with kindness! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind that last comment! I thought Mr. Sexy was teenage boy in your grade. I'm pretty sure he's the coach now. Scratch that last comment hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol thank you! I'm not sure what exactly he is but if you're confused in my search bar if you type in hypothetical situations it'll take you right to how it all started.

    ReplyDelete

After reading "Hypothetical Situations" what do you think?