Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I have a question...

Why do really attractive guys with really pretty girlfriends stare at me? God I probably sound like such a whiny, paranoid bitch. But I'm really not making this up guys, I'm not just being ridiculous. There's this one guy in my 4th period who is sexy. He's really chocolately and athletic, he plays football and delicious and he's the FIRST black guy I've ever ( celebrity or not) wanted to have sex with.
 So yeah he's a big deal.
And he has this beautiful lightskinned, long haired, athletic, can sing, always dresses cute girlfriend who all the guys wanna marry yet he keeps staring at me! The fuck?
And no it's not one of those cases where he talks to the ugly girl because since she's so ugly she'll do nasty stuff. I'm the farthest thing from a slit. I'm shapeless, ugly, quiet and weird. I NEVER talk. And he doesn't prey on me or stalk like a creep, he just kinda watches me and acts like he doesn't want other guys looking at me and stuff despite the fact that he has a girlfriend.
I dunno y'all tell me what y'all think
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

After reading "Hypothetical Situations" what do you think?