Thursday, May 29, 2014

Teachers...


I'm sitting here in first period and my teacher is so obnoxious!
Shes really rich and only cares about herself.
She just now said "z and t help me with my boxes" no please or nothing.
She's always demanding stuff instead of asking nicely like a regular human being.
I'm not the kinda kid who's always complains about her teachers either. This woman is plain spoiled!
The only reason she has a fucking job here is because her husband donates like a shit ton of money to the school. She's so rude and so obnoxiously white.
She's all buddy buddy with the blonde white girls and saying stuff like "oh you look so cute with your tan ohh" and I'm like: fuck you. 
She's at least 50 and dresses and acts like a teen. She's really jittery and immature and she tans too damn much. She can barely even read and she has this awful blonde hair that she's always twirling and bringing up to her face to smell and I kinda hate the bitch. She's so damn rude. Also she's the first teacher to ever yell at me. In front of a sexy ass older guy. I felt so dumb. I fuckimg hate her. Any other teacher I've had knows I'm a good kid and not to yell at me no matter what because I don't say or do any other shit than what I'm supposed to. I fucking hate her and if her old ass died I'd be glad. She tries to look so young and people like it. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

After reading "Hypothetical Situations" what do you think?