Thursday, May 29, 2014

Things that piss me off #1: People at the Movies

Something about a movie theater attracts the worse kinda people. These people are even worse than the crazy people that squirt ketchup on a plate of fries instead of pooling the ketchup In a puddle and dipping. I hate when people at the movies do the following:

1. Get up during the movie- It's like sit your ass down and watch the fucking movie.  I don't care that you wanna randomly call your raggedy ass boyfriend/girlfriend, I don't care that you want popcorn and I damn sure don't care that your ass has to pee. I don't care. How old are you? Everyone past the age of seven should know you do all your pre-movie bullshit BEFORE the movie starts hence the PRE.You paid damn near $10.00 for one movie you better sit the fuck down and watch that shit. Watch it good.

2. Excessive talking/ laughter- 😆We get it: it's fucking hilarious. Most of the time it's not even that damn funny and even if it was it was funny TEN fucking minutes  ago! Stop laughing. Damn.

3. Babies- Leave little baby Joe at home! Don't be taking no pictures taking bout some damn "Joeys first movie! Smile!" No... Just no.😠 Then the baby starts crying and I feel like throwing my popcorn at you and your fucking baby
Unfortunately, I can't, as that is frowned on in modern society 😒 
4. Late people- If it wasn't important enough for you to be on time, you obviously didn't wanna see that damn movie that bad in which case get your late ass outta here. Then they have the nerve to try and get the best seat in the whole theater and I'm like fuck you.

5. Loud crunching- Biiiiiiiiiiiittttccccchhhhh😾 
('Nuff said)

No comments:

Post a Comment

After reading "Hypothetical Situations" what do you think?