Monday, June 2, 2014

http://littlemixofeverything.blogspot.com/



All this info (excluding the commentary beneath the pictures) comes from a fantastical blogger http://littlemixofeverything.blogspot.com/


Pretty profound. Will
so true for me. I'm always worrying bout some dumb shit.
Don't i know it.
#EdwardCullen/BellaSwan/Newmoon/eclipse
If that ain't the truth everything else is also a lie.
i have to do this everyday. I wonder if im just being a silly, immature, unrealistic little girl sometimes...
Strange that she says profound stuff like that and people give her shit just cause she wore a meat dress.smh
do you, Gaga. Do you.
Hmm. not sure how to  interpret this
She is the baddest bitch on the PLANET, Ill have to devote a post to her later...
i'm not a bitch who thinks im a threat to other girls (as if) but i see this shit ALL the time in highschool...
holy sit someone just summed up my whole lifein 4 lines!
It sure does.

so damn true it's not even funny.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for so many nice comments! :) It's amazing to see how my blog inspires you and i'm really happy you've enjoyed reading it.
    Btw your site is awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting! I almost had a stroke when I saw I had a comment! I'm glad you liked my blog!

    ReplyDelete

After reading "Hypothetical Situations" what do you think?